Friday, February 23, 2018

Noelle by Greg Kincaid




Noelle is a cute heartwarming story that definitely pulls at the heartstrings. Although this is the third book in the series I believe it works well as a standalone. I have not read the previous books and did not feel confused or as if I was missing anything from the story. I love Christmas stories and especially ones that include animals. There are many characters involved in the story including some four legged ones, but most of their stories tie-in together. Although I was a bit sad that we never got to see the characters from the beginning of the story again, especially the little girl that let Elle go. Elle or Noelle was definitely my favorite character. She has such a fun personality. I thought it was precious how Todd would not give up on training her and knew that she would somehow be the perfect dog for someone. I loved the overall themes of love, family, and faith throughout the book. There were a lot of touching moments, some sad, and some that made me smile and laugh out loud. Overall a pretty enjoyable read for me. I would like to read more from this author.

" I received this book from the Blogging for Books program in exchange for this review. "

No comments:

Post a Comment