Monday, January 11, 2021

Review: To Whatever End

 


Description: 

What if with every person you met, after just one touch, you have a vision of the last time you’ll see each other? Ever. Normally, these visions are innocent—two friends just drifting apart, a random stranger that brushed past you then never crossed your path again.

But not today.

When I accidentally touch him, within only moments of our first meeting, I’m bombarded by visions of his death.

And from what I can see, I’m the reason he dies.

Now I just need to figure out why, and how to stop this from happening. Because not only am I to blame, but his very last words to me are...I love you

My review:

To Whatever End is riveting and hard to put down! Although the twists were predictable the story was still very enjoyable. I really liked that Quinn's ability was unique to other books I've read and I absoltuely loved her and Griffin's chemistry. He's an easy character to like and Quinn seems to feel so comfortable with him right from the start. To Whatever End mixes contemporary, suspense, and magical realism into a very intriguing YA book that I highly recommend.

** I received a digital review copy of this book through Netgalley. ** 

No comments:

Post a Comment