Monday, November 23, 2015

Review : Bitterroot: Part 3 by Heather Hildenbrand and S.M. Reine

Bitterroot: Part 3 

Bitterroot: Part 3 by Heather Hildenbrand and S.M. Reine

My rating: 4.5

I was really anxious to read this final installment in the Bitterroot serial series. I'm so glad that I didn't have to wait long and that this final book left me rather satisfied with the way it ended. I wasn't sure how things could possibly be resolved with the hea ending that I so desperately craved, but I should have known not to worry that these talented authors had it all under control.
Part 3 picks up with the girls now having to compete for alpha. They both want it but for very different reasons. With tensions high and the treachery afoot this one is a fast paced page turner. I really enjoyed this series and am so pleased with the way things worked out. These two authors apparently work great together because the books turned out fabulous!

** I received a digital copy of this book for review. **



No comments:

Post a Comment