Monday, January 4, 2016

Review: Every Little Thing A FLAT VERNACULAR COLORING BOOK By PAYTON COSELL TURNER


absolutely adore the eclectic style of this coloring book! It has such cool pictures, the adorable animals among my favorites to color. There was a neat mirror or kaleidoscope effect going on that I thought was really unique and something I hadn't seen in any other coloring pages before. I also liked that the images weren't quite as small as some of the other adult coloring books. The charming images would appeal to those of many ages in my opinion, especially considering my daughter thought this one was fabulous! I think it will be fun for us to color some of the pages together. One of the major bonuses of these coloring books are the thick pages. You can color with pencil, crayons, markers, whatever! and it doesn't bleed through. I especially liked this feature since markers are super fun! :-) This also mean these would make excellent gifts as they are beautiful and very sturdy. So what are you waiting for? Get one of these beauties and get to coloring



  • More Info
  • Author Bio


     ** I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review. **
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment