Thursday, October 26, 2017

Review: Draw 50 Sea Creatures by Lee J. Ames with Erin Harvey





I've always been a visual drawer. I am much better at drawing things when I have a picture or drawing to look at, than trying to draw from an idea in my mind. So being a lover of sea creatures I knew I wanted to give Draw 50 Sea Creatures a try and see what all new interesting things it could help me to draw. I love that it is much more than fish. It also features, the African Penguin, Narwhal, Humpback Whale, Sea Otter, and much more! It was really fun and even my daughter was excited and asked to borrow the book to make some sea creature drawings of her own. I would definitely recommend Draw 50 Sea Creatures and would be interested in finding more of these types of books featuring other things to draw. It would appeal to people of many ages and also would make a great gift.

** I received this book from the Blogging for Books program in exchange for this review. **

No comments:

Post a Comment