Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Review: Seize Today by Pintip Dunn

Seize Today (Forget Tomorrow, #3)Seize Today by Pintip Dunn


Seize Today is the compelling finale to the Forget Tomorrow Trilogy. I was surprised to find that this is one of those series that I loved each book even more than the last.

Seize Today focuses mostly on Olivia Dresden, the only true precognitive, and also the chairwoman's daughter. While Olivia was in the other books as well, I loved getting to know her better in Seize Today. She may just be my favorite character yet! She is strong yet vulnerable, and is determined to always try to do the right thing, even when she believes she never does. She is so powerful yet feels powerless to save the world even as she desperately tries again and again. Her romance with Ryder is just oh so perfect and had me rooting for them fiercely.

All the dystopian/science fiction aspects of the book were really cool and definitely kept things interesting. Future memory, time travel, and parallel realms, it has it all. I liked that it never got confusing though and that these things were explained naturally and simply,never stalling the flow of the story. I highly recommend the Forget Tomorrow Trilogy to fans of YA dystopian/science fiction romance.

** Thank you to Entangled Teen and Netgalley for providing me with a digital review copy in exchange for honest review. **

No comments:

Post a Comment