Thursday, November 28, 2019

Review: The Best of Beswick by Amalie Howard


 First of all I'd like to admit that I normally am not interested in historical romance, but after reading the first look I was hooked. Beauty and the Beast is my all time favorite fairytale and this twist on the tale was such a delight for me to read. Thane and Astrid have amazing chemistry and I loved all of their witty banter. Astrid is such a strong and smart female lead, I truly wish there were more characters like her. Thane is attracted to her mind just as much as her physical appearance and she definitely needs a strong man to be her match while he needs a strong woman to be able to handle him as well. It felt like they were made for each other. The secondary characters were interesting as well, especially the spunky aunt, she was a hoot!  There is just so much about this book to love. I think Beast of Beswick is my favorite read of the year so far!

**I received this book through bookishfirst. This is my honest and voluntary review. **
       

No comments:

Post a Comment