Monday, November 11, 2019

Review: Echoes Between Us by Katie McGarry

Echoes Between Us


Echoes Between Us by Katie McGarry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely loved Echoes Between Us. First of all what a beautiful title for the book! The story is instantly captivating with two teenagers who run in different circles living under the same roof. Well technically it's on different floors and Veronica's dad is renting to Sawyer's mom, but still... They are bound to run into each other. Veronica has a brain tumor, can see ghosts, and is very strange. Sawyer is popular, but secretly doesn't have the best home life among other secrets he's keeping. As if all of that wasn't interesting enough, this book also tackles several heavy subjects. I mean the whole book is just so amazing and I just cannot believe I have not read all of this author's books yet. The writing flows so well and just pulls you instantly without letting you go until the very end. Heck even after the ending I cannot stop thinking about this book! There were some pretty cool side characters as well that I would love to get to have their own books. If you like contemporary teen romance with supernatural aspects that hits hard on the emotions then this book just might be for you.

** I received this book through bookishfirst and this is my honest and voluntary review. **

No comments:

Post a Comment