Thursday, May 28, 2020

I tried two book boxes

I recently tried out two book box subscriptions I found through Amazon.

My first month's subscription to Romance Reveal Book Box was not only my first book box from them, but it's also my first subscription book box ever! So I'm super excited!!! 😁 Book boxes are so fun! Romance Reveal Book Box is definitely a winner! I love that the books come signed and the candle, bookmarks, notepad, and pen will all definitely come in handy. I also gave the temporary tattoo and candy to my daughter, so that made her happy lol. If you'd like to see some pictures of what I found inside my box check them out  below.







The 2nd box I tried is called Coloring and Classics. This one I thought would be fun because every month you get a hardcover (genre of your choice), an adult coloring book, and an activity book of sorts. I chose Romance as my genre. The Doodling for Bookworms is really fun and I am super pleased with it and this box. You even get coloring pencils with your first box. In this particular box they also included a sucker (I'm not sure if this is something included in every box). Here'sa picture of what I received in my box:


The book sounds super good! I can't wait to read it! 


*I purchased this myself and was not asked to do this post or compensated in anyway. This is 100% all me and just because I love books and figured other readers are curious about these boxes just like I was.*


No comments:

Post a Comment