Saturday, May 30, 2020

Review: Summer on Honeysuckle Ridge by Debbie Mason





Summer on Honeysuckle Ridge is absolutely delightful! I don't remember the last time a book made me smile and laugh so much. Abby is so endearing and cute. I couldn't help but cheer for her and her neverending optimism. Hunter is masculine, a bit brooding, and totally hot! I knew from the moment they met that sparks would fly. Speaking of which falling into a pond is a super fun meet cute lol. There were several amazing secondary characters as well and I am super excited to read more about Highland Falls and it's residents. Summer on Honeysuckle Ridge has me under it's fairy magic for sure! Another enchanting story from my favorite author. Highly recommended for all contemporary romance fans.

** I received a copy of this book from the publisher. This is my honest and voluntary review. **

No comments:

Post a Comment