Sunday, October 27, 2013

Review- Sunblind by Michael Griffo


 On Dominy' s sixteenth birthday her life was forever changed when the curse that turns her into a werewolf took hold and she killed her best friend. Now in this amazing sequel to Moonglow - The Darkborn Legacy book 1, Dominy has to learn to harness her curse to help her defend those closest to her, not only from Luba, but some unsuspected alliances of hers as well. 
 As an ultimate evil is hovering, Dominy and her group of friends struggle to uncover who they can trust and who they can't , until they discover their opponent may have more influence in their lives than they ever expected. 

 I absolutely loved this book! I was very anxious to find out more about Dominy, her friends, and the butterfly and bee after the ending of Moonglow, but I never expected things to turn out quite like they did. Michael Griffo is one of those amazing authors that as soon as I know he has another book out, I just have to read it! Sunblind was no exception. It has action, suspense, and true friendship, all the makings of a great read. Even when I thought I had everything figured out something else would happen that made me realize that I had most of the puzzle but a few pieces were still left unseen. In summary Sunblind is a great followup to Moonglow and its fascinating fast-paced story will have you not wanting to put it down until you've read every word. 



** I received this book  from the publisher in exchange for a honest review ** 

No comments:

Post a Comment