Thursday, January 21, 2016

Review: Cats in Paris ( A Magical Coloring Book )



Cats in Paris is an absolutely stunning coloring book aimed toward adults. My daughter would disagree with that statement and say that it is perfect for her as well. I really love this one because of the gorgeous variety of cats illustrated within as well as a couple of cool Paris backgrounds too. One feature I thought extra cool were the pages with the depictions of different types of cats and the name of what type they are. Of course it also has thick pages good for coloring with any type of product, as well as a removable cover jacket that reveals colorable images on the front and back of the book. Kitties sitting looking cute, cats swimming or batting at objects, this book has it all. Which I thought was super fun. In fact the only thing I didn't like about this coloring book was one single page that was of a cat graveyard. I found that a bit morbid and depressing. I guess it was supposed to express the love for cats even after they have passed on. I don't know. But other than that this was a homerun and definitely something I would think about purchasing for any of my cat loving friends. 


  • More Info
  • Author Bio


  • I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment