Sunday, October 2, 2016

Me: A Compendium by Wee Society





My review:  
When I saw this book I knew that my daughter would have so much fun filling this in. She immediately started writing in it the moment I gave it to her. I like that it gets her thinking about what she likes and dislikes, what she wants to be, among other things. It's also pretty cool that you not only write things in it but draw in it and can even color those drawings in as well. Some of the questions are pretty straight forward and others are fun and get them to use their imagination. Like what would you pack on your rocket ship? Cool right? So yeah to sum up we really enjoyed "Me: A Compendium" and I think it would make a great gift for young children. I would say children preschool - elementary aged would probably enjoy it best. This would definitely make an amazing keepsake.


  1. I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment