Friday, November 11, 2016

Review: The Night Voyage - A Magical Adventure and Coloring Book by Daria Song



My Review:

 I absolutely adore Daria Song's work! The Night Voyage is breathtakingly lovely and I love that there is a story to go along with all the beautiful illustrations. The drawings are gorgeous and range from simple to complex and very intricate. Which is great to suit your many coloring moods. The quality of these books are superb and would make a fabulous gift. Of course you would probably want one for yourself as well! I like using color pencils most of the time but the paper is nice and thick so you could even use paint or watercolors if you like, without having to worry about leak-through. The Night Voyage is one of the most magical coloring books I have came across yet and I am going to love exploring this coloring adventure. 

P.S. There's even a card for you to color and cut out in the back! How cool is that?! 


** I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review. **

No comments:

Post a Comment