Friday, April 6, 2018

Review: Unraveled by Kate Jarvik Birch (Perfected #3)




Unraveled is action-packed and fast paced. Wonderful ending to a fantastic series. Everything in the first two books is coming to a head so it's very suspenseful and intriguing. The main character, Ella, has done a lot of self discovery and growth throughout the series. I felt more connected to her struggles than ever and was glad to see her taking action in this one. There was a loss in this one that surprised me, although I guess it shouldn't have. I was always anxious to find out what was going to happen next and therefore found this a very quick read. I liked that it was a bit darker and more gritty than I originally thought the series would be. It's hard to talk about this one book without thoughts of the entire series leaking through but I really did enjoy each book on it's own and the series even more as a whole. It's dark and compelling with some action and romance too. I definitely recommend this series to those who enjoy a dark YA dystopian read. 

 ** I received this book from Entangled Teen through Netgalley and voluntarily reviewed it. **

No comments:

Post a Comment