Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Review: The Vampire In My Dreams by Terry Lee Wilde


When young witch, Marissa goes out looking for a suspected vampire with her best friend, she never would have guessed that what she would actually find was her soul mate. Too bad for Marissa an evil vampess named Lynetta had already set her sights on him and she wouldn't give up easily.

This was a quick,fun read with a sweet yet action packed romance between a young witch and a vampire. I really enjoyed that we get to hear the story from both Marissa and Dominic's point of view. I think this really helped me to feel connected with the characters and ultimately to swoon over Dominic's sincere affection for Marissa.Even the secondary characters have me hoping for a sequel to this captivating YA novel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment