Monday, October 12, 2015

Review: The Time Garden A MAGICAL JOURNEY AND COLORING BOOK By DARIA SONG



This not only is my first time reviewing a coloring book but this is my first experience with such a sophisticated and beautiful coloring book as well. I love that there is a beautiful short story to go along with these gorgeous illustrations. Was it all a dream? One would be lucky to have their dreams filled with such lovely images. An owl, stars, flowers, and a tree much like the one on the cover are just a few of the exquisite things you will find inside, as we are carried along on a little girl's journey through the German antique cuckoo clock her father has brought home. 

The Time Garden features not only a dazzling removable and colorable jacket cover, but also gold-foil stamping on the cover and spine that would make this a wonderful gift for your loved ones young and old alike. My daughter's eyes got very big upon seeing it and she instantly asked to have a turn coloring in my fancy coloring book and declared she needs one just as fancy for Christmas. I love the sense of awe,wonder, and mystery The Time Garden has evoked in my heart as I explored it's pages and I have already added Daria Song's sequel "The Time Chamber" to my wishlist. Find out more about The Time Garden and Daria Song at the links below: 


  • More Info 
  • Author Bio


  • * I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review. *


    No comments:

    Post a Comment