Monday, May 1, 2017

Review: KJV, Thinline Bible, Large Print, Cloth Over Board, Green, Red Letter Edition






Book Description 

The Thomas Nelson KJV Thinline Large Print Bible—featuring the timeless beauty of the trustworthy King James translation in a large, readable font size—strikes the perfect balance between portability and readability. Wherever you’re going, the KJV Thinline Large Print Bible is built to travel with you. This easy-to-carry Bible comes with features that will enhance your reading experience, including beautifully-designed covers, an all-new typesetting in the elegant and readable Thomas Nelson KJV font, double ribbon markers, and the words of Christ in red.
Features Include:
Thomas Nelson KJV font Words of Christ in red Full-color maps Double ribbon marker Easy-to-read, 10-point type
My Review: 
 The KJV, Thinline, Large Print, Cloth Over Board, Red Letter Edition Bible is absolutely gorgeous. I love the turquoise color and beautiful vines on both the front and back covers. The 10-point large print type is super easy to read and puts much less strain on my eyes. Upon opening the bible, the first page has a lovely verse about the word of God, and a place to fill in if you are presenting this bible to someone. One of my favorite features is definitely how it stays flat when opened for reading, regardless of  what page it is opened to. The double ribbon markers ( in turquoise ) are a very nice and convenient feature as well. All that along with it being KJV and having all the basics such as index, maps, one year reading plan, etc., could easily make this my favorite bible to own. I gave this copy to my daughter and am now thinking that I may have to purchase another copy for myself.  My only issue is that the particular copy that we received did have a couple of  places ( that I have noticed so far )  with a printing issue of missing ink ( example instead of seeing the word And it shows A with part of  the lower right side missing, no n, d. )  I sure hope there are no other places like this after further inspection. It's definitely not enough to make me dislike the product or discourage me from buying another copy though. It truly is a beautiful bible.  

** BookLook Bloggers has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book. **

No comments:

Post a Comment