Thursday, June 1, 2017

Review: If I'm Found





If I'm Found is the explosive second book in the If I Run series. Casey Cox is still on the run and Dylan Roberts is hot on her trail. I loved the turn of him believing she is innocent of his best friend's murder and that he let her go when he was so close to apprehending her. Now it seems there may even be a romance in store for them. Casey is such a likable character. I love that she can be so strong yet so vulnerable at the same time. She cares so deeply for others and always wants to do the right thing. Even when it makes things drastically harder for her. It is hard to think about how there really is such corruption in the world just like in the If I Run series. I am really rooting for Casey and sincerely hope that she gets some justice for her father and friend's murders in the next book.  Dylan is also a very likable character and I would like to hear even more about him in the following book. I think him and Casey would be perfect for each other. Wouldn't that be a wonderful silver lining to all of the mess they have been through, if they could find love and understanding in each other? I only wish it wouldn't be so long before If I Live comes out! 

** BookLook Bloggers provided me with a complimentary copy of this book for review. ** 


No comments:

Post a Comment