Monday, March 14, 2016

Review: Conspiracy Boy





Angel Academy Book 1: Prophecy Girl
Angel Academy Book 2: Conspiracy Boy



My Review


Conspiracy Boy is spellbinding! I am really glad that I already had this second book in the series after finishing book one Prophecy Girl, because I just had to know what was going to happen. If anything I think I may have enjoyed Conspiracy Boy even more so than the first book. It's got great humor and wit with a fast pace that kept me thoroughly engrossed from beginning to end. There were definitely some twists that I didn't see coming, including my new found feelings for Luc. He really won me over in this one and I really really hope that things are not as they seem with him now that book two is over. That sounded really cryptic right? Sorry didn't want to give any spoilers :-) But anyhow I really like this series and am really hoping for another book. I think if your a fan of young adult urban fantasy with angels, demons, prophecies, and other cool stuff that you should definitely try out this series.  ( I highly recommend reading these in order ) 

** I received a digital copy of this book via netgalley in exchange for honest review **

No comments:

Post a Comment